Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Congratulations, birthdays and a hello.

As summer nears closer and closer, and so do all of my plans for travel, the thought of mail keeping me in touch with my global dear friends and penpals makes me--as always--super excited! I can't wait to send mail from all over the world in these next three months. I especially cannot wait to use European postage stamps, and send mail from various American states yet again. It shall be tremendous.

My outgoings this morning are all celebratory ones. Besides the aforementioned aerogramme, I was also preparing two letters yesterday which I sent out today. One is to my friend K., whose birthday card is a little unusual...the best kind, if you ask me. The other is to the lovely B., and is a card which I sent to him in celebration of his opening night of a performance this month. I'm a big fan of both pieces.

Loving the calligraphy!

Isn't it lovely?!


The music is from the 1930's.

The card inside the envelope.

It's true. It can be.

All the outgoings of the past two days.


I can't wait for my recipients to receive them. I hope they bring them as much joy upon receival as I have upon sending them out.

Send mail, send love--
                ~ Ms. Always Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling