Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Call for Correspondents!

Call for Correspondents!

I love mail-art, and I love penpals -- but there are never enough!! So, with this post, I would love to expand my penpal collection! If you would too, comment below letting me know, and then go ahead and send me some mail! I will be sure to reply as quick as I can, and it'll be legit!

Mailing Address:
                   Ms. Always Traveling
                   c/o Riley
                   P.O. Box 57023
                   Babson Park, MA
                   USA 02457

Please note: it is important to me that you let me know before you send me anything, so that I know to expect it. Also, I believe that all mail is good mail, but I also believe that one must send good mail in order to receive it! You feelin' me on that one?

To connect the world through mail is to revive the world of a medium that is otherwise dwindling -- and I never want to lose post offices, postage stamps or the magic of the written word.

Join me--
                Ms. Always Traveling

3 comments:

  1. Yo Ms.,
    It's Billy -- nice to see you're still doing your thing! I still have the letter you wrote me and the postcard from New York; I promise my replies will come soon!
    We've been missing you--
    Talk soon,
    billy x.o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    How have you been "Ms. Always Traveling"??
    When are you gonna be heading back home? :-)
    Can't wait to hear about your travels in NYC and the rest of America!!

    I check every day!
    xxxxx
    Hippy Pippy McDoodle Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Billy and Pippa:

    Missed you guys!! D'you get my letters?!

    Hope we can speak soon!

    ~ Ms. Always Traveling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling