Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Outgoing One | February


Here are just some of the many outgoings I have created in these first two months of the New Year! I have to say, I am trying a bunch of new things! From washi-wonders to cartoon collections, to hand-drawn illustrations that encapsulate my feelings in the moment! I can't express enough my deep love of the wonderful handwritten note/letter/anything and everything.

A green+dots inspired letter for L., in the States.

Adorned with one of my favourite stamp collections EVER.

It's kinda crazy how the different washi expressions can all fit together. My aim for this letter was to make sure that the stamp and the other envelope decorations all matched nicely. (I think they did, don't you?)

A pink+beaches inspired letter for M., in the States.
A close-up in on the beachy couple!

A reminder of the nature of the envelope!
Adorned with one of my last Love stamps for the 2012 stamp program!

An "I-Miss-You" to my dear friend T., in Australia.
I've always acknowledged that international letters deserve excess stampage. Go big or go...bigger.
A spread-love inspired letter for penpal S., in the States.

We should all make sure we are always actively spreading the love.

And the perfect match to a LOVEly letter; A Love stamp!
And quite possibly my favourite outgoing so far this month, a hand-drawn envelope of a lighthouse. I love how the lighthouse turned out, plus the simplicity of the colours. When I drew it out, the envelope was not yet folded--so the water goes onto the back and turns into a paintdrip effect. Kinda spooky!
I LOVE how the lighthouse turned out!

And the stamp matches perfectly, don't you think? Got to love those stamps. So beautiful. "Earthscapes" -- I'll miss you stamps!!

I will post my incoming here soon, as well as more of my outgoing!
What do you think of these ones?
Send mail--spread love.
~ Ms. Always Traveling

4 comments:

  1. I love the stamps your choose. Escpecially the one with the Tiffany Lamp. I am a big fan of those lamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rena! Isn't the Tiffany Lamp so creative? I think the stamp selection over here is incredible right now! And I must admit--when I have the option to add a lot of stamps to an envelope, you better believe that I will do just that!
      Thanks for your comment! Cheers--

      Delete
  2. I got my pink beachy couple ;) Thanks for putting so much love into your letters xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you received that letter! Were all of the little black circle still intact?
      Letter love is my middle name :) Thank YOU for appreciating it :)

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling