Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello Monday.

[I feel like this image perfectly articulates the mediocrity of early Monday mornings...]

Monday can be a tough day to start any week, but I feel that today was particularly hard. I have nothing to complain about by any means, but something about the combination of the early morning snowfall making outside a little bit darker, and the late night last night made this morning...not my favourite.

But the day was to come, and I got up, headed out, and now here I am again. Things were crazy during the day, no mail graced my mailbox, and yet--it's now about seven-thirty eastern standard time, and I'm feeling good. Good enough to write some letters.
Pen pals?

I hope that your day has been just as wonderfully busy and rewarding.

Send mail--
Ms. Always Traveling

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling