Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Goodies: Good In A Big Way

I've got to admit: jovial surprises are really nice.
So, coming home yesterday to a nice surprise made me rather jovial indeed.

For a while now, I've been looking for new stationary, as a way to differ from the traditional white-lined letter paper I usually use. Obviously, such new stationary would only be used in special occasions, and sparingly as to maximise usage as much as possible. However, the new stationary that I received yesterday will be rather hard to use "sparingly" because it's just so bloody gorgeous.



My favourite, hands-down, is the Par Avion stationary:


With Stripes Galore coming in second:

And Ginkgo Leaves a close third:

But, the pinnacle of all remains the absolutely adorable travel case that accompanied the stationary; a little beauty that will be indispensible for my travels this summer.





It will be the perfect container for all of my writing and mailart equipment, as well as for my address, various envelopes, and writing paper -- and, now, new stationary.
I can't wait to use them all!!

What a good mail day indeed, even if there was no mail at all!

To a wonderful day,
                      ~ Ms. Always Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling