Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

NMD

I coined a new acronym, which I am rather happy about--even though I've decided it has a negative connotation. That acronym is:

NMD

// meaning: NO MAIL DAY.

These past few days, I have received no mail. Which is terribly unsatisfiying. But I am sure that mail is on its way and shall arrive in my hands soon.
Until then, my mail is M.I.A. and my NMD continues! Haha!

Have a beautiful day,
~ Ms. Always Traveling

2 comments:

  1. Well be glad to know that my letter to you is on its way :) I received yours and forgot if I had told you so? Anyhoots, sending you some snail mail love soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely fabulous! You did not tell me that, but I am just as excited to hear it all the same! Cheers!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling